PW710 / PW710/10 Waterborne White Top Coat/Converter
- General use.
- Can be used with tintometric pastes.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Easy to use (Waterbased).
- Highest yellowing resistance.
- Lowest COV & Waste = Enviromentally Friendly.
- 10%(by weight) or 11.2%(by vol.) of TXW14 Hardener to be added.
- If required add water up to 5%(max).
- Airmix Spray Application.
ILVA has a superior Waterborne collection that is Enviromentally friendly and can be applied in multiple ways onto the surface. It is waterbased, which makes this product very easy to use. This particular product has the most similarity by finish to a Polyurathane finish, but having the advantage of being a non-solvent based product.
Alternative products to be added optionally:
For Good chemical resistance change hardener to:
- TXW11 Hardener 10%(weight) or 11.1%(in Vol).