PC36 Colour Series Waterborne Stain Dyes
- Waterborne Stain dye range.
- Staining of the wood, leaving the grains light.
- Comes in a range of colours for mixing.
- A range of effects achieved with experimentation.
- Can be used together with Waterborne Stain Pigments.
- Various ways of application.
ILVA provides you with a range of Stain dyes that are waterborne and can have a range of effects and colours depending on how they are mixed. These dyes colour the top layers of the wood leaving the grain light. These dyes can also be used together with pigments to achieve a deep colouring of the pore. Different effects can be achieved by mixing colours and dyes with pigments. Thinner Deionized water.
View Product Specifications