014082 - 014135 Loose 50g single Wax Filler Sticks (Variety of Colours)
- Blended wax filler for repairing finished furniture.
- The White wax stick is ideal for fixing light scratches and dents in Primer before spraying.
- White, Ebony, Ivory, Light Oak, Medium Oak, Dark Oak, Mahogany, Dark Mahogany, Light Pine, Pine, Rosewood, Light Walnut, Medium Walnut, Dark Walnut, Dark Yew, Teak & Magnolia.
- Fills small to medium holes, cracks and scratches without sanding or having to strip the finish.
- All colours are intermixable.
- Easy to use.
- Quick drying.
- A wide range of colours available.
Product use: Liberon Wax Filler Sticks are available in a wide range of wood colours. The advantages of an application without a heat source and no shrinkage make them ideal for use on finished furniture and other articles.
Application: Scrape off some shavings from the wax, enough to fill the hole, and soften with your fingers. Press into the crack or hole using a Liberon Plastic Scraper or another suitable tool. Level down with the scraper and buff off the excess with a cloth.
Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
Packaging: Wax Filler Sticks are available in 50 g lose.